In episode 7 of the Persevere Podcast, Patty talks with Kevin Houlihan, President, and CEO of ImageMover, about the critical need for a product manager within your organization.
Kevin is a dynamic, data-driven sales and product leader with a passion for building true partnerships, strong products, and memorable customer experiences. He has a proven track record in sales, engineering, and product management. He can move from strategy to execution while creating alignment between stakeholders from the C-Suite to the front line.
Key takeaways from the podcast are:
- Someone comfortable with the sales process and engineering
- Someone who can understand the product better than anyone
- Someone who is a good listener
- Someone who is not afraid to interact with customers
- Someone who continually asks questions to get a better understanding
- Time optimization - to make sure the track you lay down is the right track to be on and you can make progress collaboratively.
Take a listen and get inspired to hire a product manager to take your company to the next level!
Connect with Kevin on LinkedIn!